Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YAH!!!!

Well I hope you all had an awesome christmas!!! I was eally spoilt by my hubby...he bought me a 50mm lense and a flash for camera!!!!! SO spoilt!!!! Now to have a play with them!!!! The kids were spoilt rotten...I havent edited any photos yet (not that I took that many!!!!:(  Too busy!!!!) but will share when I do!!

I can now reveal that I am staying on as a Storyboard Kit Design team member!!!! YAH!!!!
I cant wait to get stuck intothe first kit for the year!!! Congrats to the new girls, Crystal, wendy and Leanne who are joining us!!! So talented!!!
I got a chance to scrap a couple of nights ago while hubby was away so I tackled the new colour pallette at The Color room! I was so excited as my last entry was featured last week!!!!


I love how it turned out!
Well Imhoping to get some more scrappin done soon while hubby has some timeoff!!! We are spending these holidays at homethis year, going swimming etc as much as we can!
Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

12 comments:

Lauren T said...

Wonderful rustic/grungy LO. Makes me wish I had some boy photos to scrap.

amanda73 said...

wow, stunning eb, lovin all of this,congrats on the dt news, and you lucky thing, so spoilt

Lizzyc said...

wow this is amazing! love the chicken wire.. so masculine! i am not surprised it was a feature.. it is fabulous!! all the best for 2011.. i look forward to seeing what you come up with!! xx

Unknown said...

eb..so many textures..love it...different from your brights!!!

Nikki xx said...

Congrats on your DT possie Eb :):):) Your layout is soooooo spectacular..I love it!
May 2011 be filled with every sort of happiness and success! Take care :) x

WendyMac said...

Hi Ebony,

Thanks for a year of inspiration, great kits, and sharing your brilliant layouts and ideas for all to see. You are truly an amazing scrapbooker and I am inspired by you each day. I wish you and your lovely family health and lots of fun in 2011. Take care, Wendy McLaren. xo

Karen Shady said...

Gorgeous ..... love the whole masculine thing.. The wire looks so cool... congrats on the DT :) and wishing you a happy new year
Karen x

Sandy Ang said...

Such a fabulous layout - perfect embellishments for featuring your boy photo. Those textures and almost monochromatic palette is so great. Happy New Year !

Donna said...

really love this one - thanks for sharing

Lynnda said...

wow wow... I ADORE this layout... its simply beautiful.... and you're one of my fave scrappers...thanks for the INSPO...xoxo

Kerri said...

Beautiful male layout Eb! lots fo boy pics at my place to scrap! lol!
great work!

Tracee said...

Love the chicken wire it just sets off the LO perfectly
T x