Friday, December 17, 2010

The color room....

 I got a chance to scrap last night and I have been meaning to get back to The color room and do someof their beautiful color pallette challenges so thats what I did last night,,,,
It took me ages to get it how I wanted and its still not what I imagined but I think Im happy with the results!!! I pulled out SO much stuff while doing this I kept changing my mind on the style I wanted to do!!!
I also did this one for the DEC sketch at BONS but I have only just registered over there and I cant upload until they activate my account, but thought I would have a go anyway!!

And also I tried to take a better picture of my Get Picky LO but because of the misting its curled and it keeps leaving a shadow so here it is anyway,.......
I have used two of the allocated photo  squares for some journalling strips. It is called Random facts and its just a few answers to some basic favourite questions I asked the kids on the day I was creating. Thought it would be fun to do this occasionally to see how their interests change as they get older.
Anyway thanks for stopping by,
Eb xx


10 comments:

Nay and Gilly said...

wow!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work as always Eb! Love them all!!! :D

Unknown said...

gorgeous Eb...love all of them

Heather Jacob said...

OOOOHHHH !!! Eb your work is sooo amazing ...love these pages & the photos are gorgeous... I am really enjoying some of these challenges .. lots of fun ... thanks so much for your inspiring artwork..
stunning!!! hugs x

Lizzyc said...

gorgeous layouts! i love each one!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and sweet!

Nikki xx said...

Eb, your layouts are just stunning! I love how you're substitutes the two photos for some journalling on our Get Picky one and you Colour Room layout is scrumptious.
Have a great Chrissie too! xx

amanda73 said...

oh wow, lovin them all... gorgeous work as always

Lynnda said...

OMG!!!... WOW!!!!

You are amazing scrapper... love all your creation... VERY INSPIRING indeed...I dont want to miss coming here.... xoxo

Celeste Vermeend said...

very beautiful eb,, merry xmas to you and yours too!