Thursday, December 16, 2010

Non Traditional......

This months challenge at Kraft it up is to use non traditional colors on a christmas layout and also add in some knots!
Here is my entry.....
I have added knots in my fabric and between each of my banners....also in my twine! It turned out to be busier than I had imagined but I was having so much fun I just kept adding! Once again raided my scrap box!!! Used up some sticker alphas too!!
I have also done this months challenge for Get Picky but am not happy with the photo so much try again tomorrow.
Dont forget to head over to Show us your stuff...theres two great challenges this month with some AWESOME prizes including Nellie G buttons and Mums flowers. Mum went nuts creating HEAPS of flowers for the winners pack....you honestly want to win it I promise!!!!! I know I would!!!!
Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

14 comments:

Kim said...

love love love your tree

Deb said...

Your layout is just gorgeous. I love your colours and that tree is awesome. Thanks for joining in at KIU.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

love it! The circle looks awesome. As do all the little details!

Barb Turner said...

yes I agree, your xmas tree is fantastic!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

this is gorgeous!! love it!!

Her Essential Hand said...

ummm.. WOW!!! this is just STUNNING in so many ways.
thanks for playing along at KIU :) x

Lauren said...

I just adore the bright colours in this! And that tree is too cute! Thanks for playing along at KIU! :)

Heather Jacob said...

absolutely love it Eb !!!!! happy and bright and I adore the way you have used the knots LOL!!!!! hugs x
gorgeous design ...

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally awesome!!! :D

amanda73 said...

oh wow, wow, wow, amazing, man this is awesome Eb.... lovin it all..... you never cease to amaze me with your talent and eye for detail

Paula said...

Love the bright colours & especially that tree...fab layout!

Trudi Harrison said...

Amazing in every way - but then everything is that you do!!

Unknown said...

Oh Eb I love your work so much!! Love the bright stunning colours! And that Christmas tree is fantastic! Thanks for joining in this month at KIU :) xo

Nicole said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Eb

totally incredible girl, perfect details and awesome take on that challenge

xx