Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tad Excited!!!!!

You may remember how excited I was earlier this year when I was selected to create samples for Bella Blvd for their CHA summer releases???!!!! WELL I have been asked again to create samples for the up the next CHA winter using theirnext releases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY excited!!!!!! Its such a privilege as only a few of the past and present artistas are selected and I LOVE Stephs products!!! Yippeee!!!! Sorry.....just had to do it!!!!
Ok on the scrappy front. I have been scrapping a little bit not huge amounts. I feel a littlelost actually as my DT commitmnets are very small at the moment. Though its nice scrapping for myself. I will search after christmasI think for some more DT gigs but for now am happy creating LOs like these.......
This is a photo of Will on his 7th birthday!
And this one was fun...just using up some scraps and bits and pieces which I am doing a lot of lately! I am discovering some cool scraps in my scrap box!It feels good to use up some stuff!!!

And this one cos it depicts Maya at the moment. She LOVES singing and dancing!!! I caught her with her microphone singing to PiNKs "So what"!!!!
Very funny!!!!!Again just scraps of paper from my scrap box!
Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

3 comments:

kathie said...

Congratulations on the Bella Blvd winter releases! I can't wait to see what you do.

Gorgeous new layouts. I love that first one especially - something about the little banners and those gorgeous numbers across the bottom. Love it!

Leanne said...

Congratulations Ebony...how exciting to be designing for CHA.

I totally love your 'Make a Wish' layout. I love the painted background and the banners and numbers are so eyecatching :)

Nicole said...

ok girl I'd be a tad excited too, that is brilliant news :)

way to go

LOVE the layouts too

xx