Sunday, December 5, 2010

TIS THE SEASON TO BE BUSY...........

Wow! I love this time of year but boy there is always so much to do!!!!! Throw in the mix applying for a job and trying to write a resume after 7 years out of the work force!!!!!!SCARY after solong but its what I want to get back into when the kids are both at school.I have applied for a kindergarten assistants job...its only 11 hours per week which is just perfect at the moment so fingers crossed!!!
Anyway I have been scrapping........
These two were just because Layouts. Most of my DT commitments are finished now and I havent applied for anything else at the moment which is giving me much more time to scrap for me!!!

And this one is for the December challenge over at Scrap the girls. There were three different color combos to choose from
RED and GREEN
YELLOW and PURPLE
BLU and ORANGE
Well seeing as my favourite color is RED I created this layout......

And a closeup.....

I also created this layout and joinedin at White with one.
The criteria for December was to use white (obviously) and Grey with some masking.
Here is my layout.I found this really challenging because as you can probably tell I love to use bright, contrasting colors ......LOL!!! But I challenged myself and this is the result!
And a closeup....

I have also been making felt christmas trees for myself and Will's teachers which I learnt to do on Kim Archers christmas workshop. I will take some piccies and share next time.
Thanks for stopping by,
EB XX



14 comments:

amanda73 said...

oh wow, love all those gorgeous kayouts, always love your work

good luck with your job hunting.... i'm trying to do the same, ive been out of the work force, for like forever, connor is just starting prep next year, and my oldest is 17, so ive spent all my adult life just having kids (i have 6 between 17 and 5)have no idea where to start with a resume

Lizzyc said...

oh beautiful layouts! all the best with the job application.. i hope it works out.. and i hope you get to have your scrapping time... as i love seeing what you come up with!!

Cathy said...

WOW Ebony, all such beautiful LO's... love your creations!! Fantastic layering and detail (which you always do so well!) on your WW1 LO and the masking adds a lovely softness!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

Kim said...

these are all so lovely but that grey and white one is to die for just stunning!!!

Lisa Marsh said...

Hi Eb... totally love them all, but gotta say the black & white is just beautiful!
Goodluck with the job app :)

Lis xx

Anonymous said...

Wow such inspiring layouts love everyone of them and totally agree with Kim re your grey and white one
PS good luck with the job hunting

Heather Jacob said...

absolutely stunning work Eb... challenges are fantastic they really extend our ability ... your page is awesome ... goodluck with job hunting... hope all goes well for you ..hugs x

Karen Shady said...

these are all gorgeous Eb.... I love the mono layout... goodluck from me too on the job front :) xx

Kate said...

Wow Eb, loving your STG page and your white with one is just stunning!!! good luck with the job :)

Celeste Vermeend said...

Just beautiful Eb. You did so good on the grey and white challenge! I have tried this one and failed! I too love colour!

Barb Turner said...

I love looking at your work, its always so colourful, bright and cheery:) I love the red and green one it just seems to pop!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts, love the pic on your Scrap the girls layout.

Unknown said...

WOW I am so in love with your work!!!!!! Your WW1 LO is just STUNNING!!!! Thanks for joining in this month at WW1 :) xo

Her Essential Hand said...

my goodness, look at that detail. Its a GORGEOUS page.
thanks for playing along at WW1.
x