Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Storyboard layouts......

As I sit here and type this I am in shock as I watch the devastation that the  floods are causing in Queensland. Thankfully we have no loved ones in the area but for those of you who have been affected, my thoughts and love is with with you...please stay safe xx

So onto scrappy stuff.........
I havent been scrapping a great deal lately.....am  feeling a bit blah about my work at the moment (you might have been through the same feeling ?) Not lovin what I create and then lovin everyone elses.....sound familiar. Stupid I know but none the less thats how Im feeling right now.
I received a disappointing email from Steph from Bella Blvd to say that there had been a hold up with the printing of their new products for CHA and she wouldnt be able to get the products to me in time for CHA. So very disappointed and that just added to my scrappin frustrations! Steph was very apologetic and iskindly going to send me some new products anyway. Anyway.I managed to create these with the new Giselle kit for Storyboard kits......


The Giselle kit is so versatile...brights, shabby chic...whatever your imagination allows you.
I have one more LO up my sleeve which has step by step instructions but you will have to wait a little longer for that.
Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Just gorgeous Ebony! Your scrapping is always so very inspiring. Glad to hear you have no loved ones in the area of the floods. We are currently in the middle of it. Safe. But it is all around us. Take care...x

Heather Jacob said...

your work is sunning EB out of this world creations.. !!!! sometimes we do see our own stuff a little different through our own eyes but believe me your style is unique and a real standout !!!!!! just awesome !!!! where do you buy that tissue (first layout) from it looks like A DRESSMAKING PATTERN ?????? TAKE CARE AND A BIG HUG FROM ME xo

Paula said...

Well you may be feeling blah...but I am loving what you are doing! Gorgeous stuff :)

amanda73 said...

wow, awesome layouts, love them as always......

im not in the middle of flood zone, but its not that far, and we have a tonne of family in the affect areas..... its just devastating

Trudi Harrison said...

Eb I think that you have an amazing style - your layouts are always, always fantastic. Once again another gorgeous showcase!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So gorgeous! Love all your layouts - they are always so stunning!!! I love that touch of red lettering on the middle one... awesome! :D

Unknown said...

Stunning as always Ebony! Love the paint you have behind your LO's...it gives it the WOW factor! xo

Blossom inch said...

You did great Ebony, I just love your layout as always. You never fail to impress me with your stunning work. Sometimes I just wish I am so creative like you. I understand your situation, yes sometimes we do feel like we don't like our own work but admiring others instead.