Sunday, August 8, 2010

Have you ever???

Have you ever had a layout come together easier than normal and then ABSOLUTELY LOVE the results???? Well it did for me while doing this layout for the Kraft it up challenge this month. I dont think I would normally say this but I LOVE this layout!!!!!It came together in just over 4o minutes (even hubby couldnt believe how quickly I did this one!!!) and the colors were so different to what I would normally use but they were so much fun. I painted, inked, stamped...you name it! I got dirty and messy and loved it!!!
                                                                        Here it is......
I have also been creating with my latest DT kit from Scrapapple. I got the new Kaiser line called Hippie Girl to play with. These are the two layouts I created. I loved the little journalling tag book that I used in this first one! So fun and an easy way to introduce the different colors and patterns into your layout plus adding somegreat space for journalling.
And this one.....
I also created this crazy layout for the latest Scrap the girls challenge.
She really is a show pony who loves to make us laugh!!!!
I have also been creating some class kits for our local scrap shop "Bliss" but Im a dill and din't take any photos!!! Will post them later., but you can see some pics here!Sarah sells the kits with instructions to my layouts so if you are interested you can contact her to get your hands on them.You can also kit kits created by the very talented Mellany Ams and Kerry Snell!!! Two awesome scrappers!!!
Anyway, it has been a crazy week here....we have all had gastro (fun!), I saw Shannon Noll (yum!) and now Maya has what I think is an ear infection so off to the doctors this afternoon!
Oh and before I go.....I am now working at Bliss a coupleof Saturdays a month so if you are nearby make sure you come and say HI!!!!
Thanks for stopping by, Eb xx

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg i love that KIU layout you did....awesome for 40 mins work
love the other layouts too....love all your work

hope maya's ear infection clears up soon

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love all those layouts, especially the cross eyed one!

Peta said...

LOVE your KIU page - well done on the time :) and your STG one is so much fun i love it all!!

mel said...

WOW Eb, love the KIU LO and how clever are you to have done it in 40 minutes - thats how long it takes me to select the paper!!
Love those crazy photos of the divine Miss M - hope she is feeling better soon.

Leanne said...

Beautiful lo's! I love what you have created with the Hippy Girl range! So clever...x

Sue Plumb said...

Gorgeous creations Eb, as always! I really love the cross eyed one...put a smile on my face! I cant believe you pulled the KIU LO together in 40 mins - I WISH! LOL

Donna said...

that green page is awesome - I must try painting a bit more, as its really effective. Thanks for sharing them all

Leanne J said...

they are all totally amazing and wonderful and bright and gorgeous.. and the photos.. LOl... perfect.. thanks for sharing.. lots of love and sugar. leanne j