Sunday, August 15, 2010

Check these out......

You would have spotted  on nearlly ALL my layouts that I use some very seriously cool buttons. In all honestly they are my first go to product when scrapping!!! They are made by my bestie Nellie G.
She has made these cool button packs to sell so check out her madeit shop in the side bar!!!
Heres her latest additions....





And these too...which I dont have so Nellie I think I might be needing some of these!!!. How cute are they????



The next challenge is up on Scrap the boys. The challenge is to use ribbon on a boys layout and these a really cool sketch there for inspiration if you need some! Heres my layout. It is of my brother Jye.
We were given some goodies to use this month by My 2 angels including the ribbon and felt frame.
Well thanks for stopping by, Eb xx

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

love those buttons eb, im going to check out your friends shop
love the layout you did for scrap the boys, ive got that challenge on my to do list this month

Tanstar said...

Hey Ebs, love the layout of your bro - nice one! I ordered nellie G buttons today - could NOT miss out. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow love this layout and what you did with our products - thanks so much for showing me different ways of using them :)
Love the cardboard (my new obsession!) gives boys layouts great dimension and "grunge"