Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Bella Blvd....

Sorry I didnt make it back yesterday to share my other Bella Blvd creations with you!!! So here they are now. This range is called "Hello Beautiful" and it is truelly gorgeous!!! Reds, aquas, greens,purples and orange with stunning designs and great alphas and embellie stickers!!
                                            Here is my Layout.... "p.s I love you".........
I also had to do a mini albumwith this range. I created an album to reflect onmy family at this very moment....a book to freeze time so to speak. I asked and recorded the answwers to some questions regarding each member of my imeediate family such as favourite things, hopes etc and this is it!!!
( I'll just show you a few pages!!!)



The album is a Fancy Pants one made from felt, chipboard and acetate. The detail cards pull out and I can add to them every year if I want. Thought it would be a great keepsake and really interesting to redo once in awhile to see how we have all changed ! I havent included all the pages...I'll save you from the boredom!!
Anyway, best be going! Thanks again for popping by and takingthe time to leave comments. They are greatly appreciated!!!!
Eb xx

6 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Oh wow! That layout is gorgeous, but the mini album is just stunning!!!!

Stacey Young said...

Beautiful layout and album....love your use of colour:):)

mel said...

love the mini album, what a great idea for everyone to look back on!! love the colours in the new pp's - will we be seeing the purple page come out??? Ha ha

Shell said...

They are both is really Beautiful Ebony and how yummy are those papers.

Debbie Lawrence said...

Wowee, what a stunning range. Can't wait to get my hands on these

Lisa Marsh said...

Hey Eb... Ok l'm a FAN!!!! Love it all :) Love the title "PS I LOVE YOU"... Totally cute!
You've NEVER created anything l dont like!
Take Care
Lis xxx

http://purpleowl-purpleowl.blogspot.com/