Friday, July 23, 2010

A Layout and a sneaky peek......

Well I thought I would share a sneaky peek of STORYBOARD"S next kit "Beckett".......
Do you like the look of it??? Well I can tell you its AWESOME. SO many embellies and gorgeous papers in this kit. Make sure you get yours when it goes on sale on the 1st of  August!!!!

Also this month my scrapapple kit contained papers from the "Sophie" range from Bo Bunny and chipboard from Scrapware.......
Well thats all for now.....have a great weekend!
Eb xx

3 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

LOVE your layout, it's gorgeous, and that sneak peek looks fab too!

mel said...

"but it's what you do with it love" (sorry - just had to channel Mr Kerrigan aka "The Castle") You do every kit you receive justice - this is especially exciting ... "please sir, can we have some more"...man, I need some sun....

mel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Hope you get totally spoilt and have a fantastic day Eb!!
All the best to you, love Mel