Sunday, July 4, 2010

And the winner is.........

Ok so with the help of Steve we drew a winner for mum's crochet flowers and the winner is ........
CONGRATULATIONS MELINDA!!! (could you email your address and I'll send them out to you!)
Thanks to everybody who popped them on their blogs and joined up as a follower.

This is my entry for this month's scrap the girls challenge. It was a sketch this month and I have used some more echo park papers and embellies.
So how are your school holidays going??? We are going to go to Geelong tomorrow to take the kids to see Toy Story 3 (as our picture theatre is STILL not rebuilt after catching fire!).Then in a couple of weeks I am catching up with some scrappy friends in Ocean Grove for a scrappy weekend!!! Exciting!!!
Anyway, thanks for popping by and a huge thanks for all those that have been leaving such kind comments.I really appreciate it! Til next time, Eb xxxx

8 comments:

Chloe said...

Congrats to Melinda!! :-) Gorgeous LO here - love how you combine colours :-)

Photography said...

Good oh to Melinda! having a giveaway at my blog - www.theclipcafeblog.blogspot.com :o)

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!!! Wow!! Thanks so much, I am sooo going to love them.

Christine said...

Gorgeous page, I adore those bright sunny colours!

amanda73 said...

congrats melinda.............love your scrap the girls LO, and also your scrap the boys one too, lovin all your work

Mel said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Ebony, I just love your gorgeous style, these papers are just divine and you so do them justice. I hope you enjoy Toy Story 3, my little boy is only 3.5 but just loves the DVD's of Toy Story 1 & 2. Love Melxx

Cathy said...

OOH your LO is so adorable Ebony!! I love the bright and sunny colours and all those layered elements.. just gorgeous!! :)

georgia keays said...

oh Wow Ebs, what a beautiful layout!! I have a stack of the echo park paper but I haven't had a chance to play yet but you have me all inspired now!!