Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The big reveal.....

I can now start to reveal my projects I created with the new Bella Blvd ranges being released at CHA this week!!!!! I was SO lucky to be asked to participate in this CHA for Stephanie and her products certainly have the wow factor!!!! I had three ranges to work with....the first was my favorite :"SUNNY SKIES".
I will reveal all over the next few days but here is the first layout.....
The colors and designs are awesome and so versatile!!!!!!!
I loved working with this range!!!
Well I'll be back tomorrow to reveal the next range!!! Thanks!
Eb xx

5 comments:

amanda73 said...

this is such a gorgeous layout, love it all as always

Trudi Harrison said...

Ebony!!!!....**gasp** this is absolutely DIVINE - love every single little bit of gorgeous detail

mel said...

wow eb - this is gorgeous!! gotta get me some of this pp and give it a go!!!

Paula said...

Wow...this is simply gorgeous!!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO, love all the little details & that misting is fabulous!!