Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Latest Layout....

As I mentioned in my last post I had another layout to show you. I did this one also for the Artypants cyber crop. The challenge was to choose on of three given quotes and use it in your title or journalling.You also had to use two non scrappy items. So here is my LO. I really love this photo of Will and I love how the layout turned out. My two non scrappy items were string and staples....


I love this quote "If you wish to happy...then be".


Anyway, have been working on my first post for Paula's blog today.I will be posting every Wednesday about tips, techniques and ideas. I will be doing challenges and classes as well. Paula also has a ning site now which will be awesome when it gets going. Go here to sign up.


I will start posting next week but I will put up a sneak peek tomorrow here and on Paula's blog.


Until then Happy Scrappin....xx

No comments: