Friday, September 18, 2009

Another LO to share...

I am loving sketches and challenges at the moment......

Here is my latest LO I created using a sketch at SCRAPABILITY SKETCHES. Bec does some awesome sketches and this one was REALLY fun to do. Those who know me know that I can never JUST stick to a sketch though!!!!! Always having to ADD to them and /or change them in some way. Here it is...

As the title reads..."love these photos except for the snot", I took these photos frecently while on Holidays at Pambula Beach and didn't notice her runny nose until after Ihad the photos printed. Yes...I thought of photoshopping it out but it seemed like a much more fun LO with the runny nose!!!!!

Bit excited...seeing Shannon Noll tomorrow night and we have awesome tickets!!!!

Thanks again for popping by....please a comment so I know you have been!!! Eb xxx

2 comments:

Sara said...

Loving your layout, oh so sweet (even with the runny nose LOL)

* I found you at Embellished a while ago and have been stalking since.

Janelle Giblin said...

And you keep saying you've lost your mojo!! LIES its all LIES!!!
Hee Hee
Luv Me xx