Monday, September 14, 2009

I'M BACK.....

From beautiful Merimbula that is. we had a great time....catching up with friends, great weather and the kids had a ball.
Haven't actually downloaded any pics yet so will have to share later.

Over the weekend I participated in a cyber crop at Artypants...as always I really enjoyed the cyber crop. There were great challenges and it is always great to chat to others as well. I have completed 3 out of the 4 challenges. I can show you two of them but I haven't photographed the last yet (which is my favourite). These two are not my fav LOs but they turned out OK.

This one was based on gaining inspiration from an ad. The ad was a little girl in a pink , white and green dress (from pumpkin patch) . Heres my take....

We had to also incorporate something old in our LO.I used old bookpaper and used a flower I have had in my stash for forever...

This one we had to incorporate the word Spring or Sprung in the title. Also create our own embellishment. Heres my take....

I twisted the theme a little bit from a spring like theme to a LO about Maya being Sprung in my scrap room doing this......very cute though...and a great scrappy page.

Anyway, have got some more exciting news which I can't reveal yet.Anyway thanks for popping by...Eb xxx

No comments: