Monday, January 13, 2014

It's a scorcher!

Its a scorcher here today! Too hot to leave the house so I thought it was a good chance to catch up on some blogging!

Recently I created this layout for the latest sketch over at Scrap Friends. I originally began doing it for another challenge but it some how evolved into this one!!
This photo is my favourite of all I took at Christmas!
I have used gelatos and book paper to create my background and added lots of embellishments like threading sequins, wire, rubons and washi tape! 
Once again non traditional Christmas colours! 


This layout is based on the latest sketch at Skissedilla   Lot's of bright colours stitching and gelatos!  And one last one one to share!!!



 Another a Christmas one!  This one was a just a bit of a fun one using lot's of different mediums and embellishments! Even eyelets and brads!!! The title is all Heidi Swapp!

                                                Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

14 comments:

Marek said...

WOWOW Amazing!!!

BethJ said...

I've seriously got to start using my Gelatos! Love the layouts. :)

zenevak said...

Both layouts are just fabulous! The photos are adorable! How special. Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends - your interpretation of the sketch totally rocks! LOVE it!

Silje said...

WoW - I just love these layouts! : )
Beautiful bacgrounds, colors and details. Love it!

ÅsaJ said...

Just love your layouts!!!

Jenni Calma said...

Wow is right! Amazing LO's...love your style and color combinations...all of it!! I'm a new follower too! Great job!

Yasmin said...

Both amazing layouts! Love the mixed media and the bright pop colors! Thanks for joing us at Skissedilla! :D

Mette said...

WOW! Amazing layout! The colours are just fantastic! Love it!

Scarlett said...

Really love your style!! The bold, bright colors and lots of messy goodness on the backgrounds make for beautiful pages! happy to have you playing along at Skissedilla. :) Scarlett

Asil said...

Yeah! Colour bomb! Love your style, amazing layouts!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Skissedilla!
Asil :)

Linda Brun said...

WOW. Two cool layouts and I love how you combine colors and use paint. Thanks for great inspiration.
Linda

Tara-Scrap said...

congrats ! your layout is very beautiful !

Elaine said...

I'm absolutely in love with the layout you made for the Scrapfriends challenge. I love the carefree look of it, the doodling, the bright colours! Really fantastic and inspiring!!

Tarrah McLean said...

I just love popping in whenever I need so inspiration...2 gorgeous layouts....amazing x