Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scrap the Boys

Hi,
Just popped in to remind you that there is a new challenge up at Scrap the Boys and its an awesome one.
This month you need to create a layout about your son, husbands favourite collection of things. I created this layout about Will's collection of Star wars books!
Once again I have used Crates toy box range. I absolutely love this range...can you tell??!!!
Anyway check out the blog, the other CT girls have done an amazing job once again!
Well , better be off, Eb xx

4 comments:

raquel said...

Looks great Eb!

Jules said...

this is fabulous eb! so many things to look at... i love that about your work! my ds is a keen reader too, which i'm so happy about. great page! :)) x

Blossom inch said...

lovely page!

Mel said...

Oh wow, you are amazing, this is just want I needed to boost my confidence for this challlenge. You rock as a beautiful scrapper. Yay the boy scrappers. Melxxxx