Saturday, April 23, 2011

More....

Ok ...so I finally made it back to share somemore layouts with you. I am having SO many issues with my computer at the "moment it really is doing my head in. It freezes ALL the time when I get to my dashboard. So while I am on to moderate the beautiful comments you all have been leaving(THANKS SO MUCH!) I thought I should add some layouts.I am also waiting to play "easter bunny" and waiting for my next "She art" tute video to load!!
So I have used HEAPS of Crate......
                              These ones are using the gorgeous "Emma's Shoppe" range......
This little cutie is my niece Lila and I couldnt resist taking a few pics of her a couple of weeks ago! Love that smile!!!!
These ones are using the "toybox" range!  LOVE this range especially the phrase and border stickers!!!
This layout I loved creating......lots of paint and mess!!!! This is a layout of Maya creating....a favourite pass time of hers!!! (have no idea where she gets that from!!!????)
I have used some Echo park "Playground"...and a bit of everything really!!! LOL!

The above layout was the first I did for the weekend and I had challenged myself to use some of my old metal stash which is HUGE I tell you! When I first starting scrapping and I owned my own store, metal embellishments were huge so you can imagine (well you probably can't actually ...its terrible really how much i have!!) how much I have sitting never being used. So I used these Basic Grey Extra large book plates as frames. I think they look quite good! Of course some more Bella Blvd, prima and other bits and pieces!!!
Sorry If I have overloaded you but with my blog the way it is I thought I would putthem all on here now while I can. I am currently having a ball creating she art!! Will post more about that later!!!


Well happy Easter I hope the Easter bunny visits your house. Stay safe and well , Eb xx

10 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Beautiful creations Eb.....love them all:):) Cute pics too, Happy Easter xo

Jasmine S said...

Happy Easter Eb.
These look fab and just love that pic at the end. How cute.
Note to you: Must get new computer to see She Art video.....

Gwen Wruck said...

WOW Ebony, these are all sooo amazing, just love it all!

Lizzyc said...

fantastic Layouts!! totally love your style!!

Lisa K said...

Love , love, love....and those painted faces are adorable. My 5 yr old girl refuses making me VERY sad!

Nay and Gilly said...

OMGosh!! so much to look at! All the LO's look fantastic but I have to say I love the emma's shoppe ones!!
Luv Renee

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW EB, love these all, cute photos as well. i just love your style!!!!! very very beautiful!!
Have a great week and i hope that you had a great easter!!!
TONI
XOXOXOXOXO

Celeste Vermeend said...

Happy easter to you too!
Love all these layouts!

Samantha said...

OH WOW! this is a jammed packed inspiring post! i so so love how you use paint on your layouts! your truely are an inspirations!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful beautiful layouts Eb. Haven't been here for so long kind of miss seeing all your works. Thanks for sharing!