Monday, April 11, 2011

Check this out.....

I was very excited to be asked to do this. What a cool competetion. Make sure you sign up while you are there!!!

Also check out here today. There is no secrets about how much I LOVE Bella Blvd's products!!!!!!!!

Also thought I would share what I have been creating. I have designed the latest "pizza box"kit for the Imagination Factory in Ballarat. I was spoilt with the entire range of "neighbourhood" by Crate paper!!! YUM!!! Here are my four layouts. You can purchase these kits from the store and they come with all the goodies and the instructions to each layout!!! Great value!



Thanks Tracey, Sue and Fiona, I had so much fun creating!!!! I will also be teaching at the store in May so if you are interested contact the store here.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow! Every. Single. LO. Is. STUNNING!!! Love them all Eb...x

Lizzyc said...

oh such cuteness! love the sweet embellies on each of these layouts!! of course having adorable photos helps to make the layouts delightful too!! love all you do!!

Jasmine S said...

Wow, that range is just gorgeous. You've been hard at work and these are all gorgeous. Love the b&w pics with all of the color.
Don't do too much or you wont have anything for the weekend. See you there...

Samantha said...

OMG! all of these layouts are amazing! you really have worked magic with these fantastic papers! totally delish!

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous layouts Eb, totally stunning and I love all of it. Your kids are growing up fast! Totally cute both of them and thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Celeste Vermeend said...

Fee told me how fab these layouts were! She was right!

Anthea said...

ohhh so pretty!! all of them!