Sunday, March 30, 2014

Always last minute!!!

Once again its a mad dash to blog the layouts I have created for various challenges this month!!  At least I'm consistent! LOL!
This layout is based on the colour challenge/mood board at Sassy Scrappers.
I loved these colours so I created my layout mostly inspired by the colours!




Lot's of watercolour paints and mists mixed with stitching and stamping and another piece from the 2 Crafty chipboard circular panel.

The next one is also a colour challenge this time for Scrap Friends......


Once again a background full of watercolour dripped down white cardstock, washi tape, and stamping not only with ink but embossed with gold embossing powder! the gold rub ons and glitter stars are all Studio Calico.



Thanks for stopping by and for your generous comments. Eb xx

11 comments:

Randi Elisabeth said...

I just came across your blog and have to say i LOVE Your work. Adding you to my list and will definitely find a lot of inspiration in Your blog :)

Chantalle said...

Stunning (as ever!) Wonderful to have you join us at Sassy, Ebony :)

Anita Bownds said...

Wow beautiful page I love the layering and stamping ..thanks for joining us at sassy scrapper..xx

Sandra said...

Love both of them Ebony, very trendy.

zenevak said...

Super layouts! Love the touch of gold embossing and the way you have combined the colours with all that yummy texture! Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

Michelle Logan said...

Totally adore both these pages, they rock my world any how!

Leonie said...

Awesome work as always Eb. thanks for joining in at Sassy. Hope you are well. cheers. :)

Shell said...

Very funky pages! Love them both! Thanks for playing at sassy scrapper

sandi said...

Fabulous! LOVE, love love!

Heather McMahon said...

Stunning once again Eb!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Man I love your style. Love,love,love!!!