Thursday, March 20, 2014

2Crafty Creations


Hi again,
I just realised that I hadn't shared my last post from the 2 Crafty blog! 
So Here you go....
I have used the "Groovy Flowers" as the main focus of my page. I have covered my page with gesso as well as the chipboard pieces and used Gelatos and mists to washi tapes to create the colour.

 I have also used my all time favourite piece the "circular panel" . I often find myself reaching for this product and cutting off small pieced to add to my pages.
I also used the cute little "small butterflies". 

This layout is created based on this month's challenge at "scrap the boys".
 The challenge is a colour combo of  
                                              GREENBLUE & YELLOW


I love these "revolution frames". I have used the smallest one in the set and painted with gelatos and mists!
 And of course once again some more circles from the "circular panel". I love this summer photo of Will snorkelling! Perfect colour combo for this photo!

See you again soon, Eb xx

8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

GOrgeous, as always...love how you've used the circles in your boy one....nice chippy, I must say!!!

sandi said...

These are AMAZING! I just absolutely love your style!

Flutterby Designs said...

They are AWESOME!!!!

Paula said...

Amazing layouts, as always...so love your backgrounds :)

Anne P said...

just beautiful.

Rikki Graziani said...

seriously trying to fight the urge to buy Gelatos, your not helping lol. Awesome layouts!!! Thanks for playing along with STB's cant wait for you to join us for April

Charmane said...

oh my Eb! I just love all of your pages <3<3 gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at STB :) xo Charm

Beck Beattie said...

such a cool and funky layout - love it Eb! Thanks for playing along with STB's