Thursday, February 16, 2012

A few challenges for the weekend perhaps?

Phew!!!Im so happy to be posting here because a few nights ago my blog was hacked or had "malware" attatched to it!!??? Dont ask me?? Im not good at this sort of stuff so it freaked me out!!! But after a lot of reading and searching the net I managed to clean it up and its all fixed.....fingers crossed!!!!

So today is exciting because I shared my first blog post as a Lil Red Rocketeer!!! As you would know by visitng my blog I LOVE embellishments so i am thrilled to be apart of this team and using these yummy little embellishments!! 

This is a layout of Maya taken on the day of her 5th birthday!!!!
So I have used some of  the awesome goodies from the "Retro girl kit" from Lil Red rocket! The gorgeous butterfly, the lil retro girl tag and the sweet little fabric flower!!! I still have so many cute lil things to use from this kit so stay tuned!!!

The "polly" girls are guest designers over at "Get Picky" this month! Head over here to see the awesome sketch! 
Here is my sample layout based on the sketch!
This is a recent photo of Will and Maya. It was the first day back at school for Will and Maya was a little upset because she was going to miss Will! Awwwww....!!!! And she did :(
These two have become so close over the school holidays. They hang out all the time , play.....Maya runs to Will when she gets in trouble and hugs him and says "you always make it better Will....". They truelly are like best friends. But yes they fight too!!!!! 

There is also another awesome challenge up over at "show us your stuff".
This time it is a recipe challenge............
Use at least 3 pieces of patterned paper
Use 3 embellishments
Use at least 1 heart
Use some paint somewhere on your layout!


Here is my layout... i bet you won't guess what i used for a heart???


You guessed it a "Heavenly heart" by Charm!!! I told you I am addicted!!!
So that gives you a few ideas to challenge yourself this weekend! I hope you get some scrappy time in!! I hope I do...but I doubt it! 
Thanks for popping by, Eb xxxx

3 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

OH WOW the whole 3 of these LO's are just stunning Eb!!!! I so love the FIVE LO so colour full and bright!!!!! but i do love them all
Take care and i hope you have a fab weekend
TONI
XOXOOX

amanda73 said...

wow all these are amazing..... and they are on my to do list, get picky and show us your stuff are challenges i do every single challenge for

Blossom inch said...

those are gorgeous, I love everything.

FYI, I have tried joining the challenge over at Challenge Heaven but they have yet to approve my memberships since the beginning of this week. I am still waiting, hopefully I will be able to submit my layout.