Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Monthly challenges

Hi again. Just popped back into share some of the layouts I have created the last few days for various challenges!Wow! we are so spoilt for choice now with so many different challenge blogs and sites out there!!!
Including my challenge at Polly Scrap kits!!! Have you seen it?

 I always seem to start with my favourites which are usually scrap the girls, scrap the boys , Stuck! and white with one!
So I have my scrap the girls layout to show you! The challenge this month was to use

                                   TURQUOISE + the word "LOVE" + CHIPBOARD
So here is my layout!!! It is a gorgeous photo of Maya and one of her cousins Kenz.....they really love hanging out together which I love!!! Ah yep.....I went crazy on the turquoise side of things LOL...there's no disputing that element!!!

Ok next is my layout for White with 1. The challenge is to use.....

                                            WHITE + LEMON + 3 PHOTOS
Check, check and check!
And yep more photos of Maya!!! OOps!!! its ok Im working on some other challenges using photos of Will!!!

So this month I also decided  needed to explore other challenge sites! So I created this layout for Leah's challenge at Challenge heaven" which was to use misting on your page.....
This is the other side of Maya...the grumpy, agro Maya! We seem to change from being extremely sweet and happy to VERY grumpy and rude!  *sigh*....
Anyway...Im off! Hopefully will find some time to create today!!! Thanks for popping by!
Eb xx

17 comments:

Sandrine Dawes said...

Gorgeous layouts! Very Inspirational style! Love all 3 layouts!!!!

Anita S said...

wow!!!! love these so so gorgeous!!!!!

donna said...

They are all gorgeous Eb! Thanks for playing along with STG and CH
D xxx

WendyMac said...

GORGEOUS, AMAZING LO's Ebony. I love them all!! x

Sandra said...

Eb these LOs are gorgeous, I love them.

Blossom inch said...

a bunch of fabulous and awesome layouts Eb! Totally divine and delectable!

Heather Jacob said...

I am drooling over your pages ... always so inspiring and creative xoxo

Leonie said...

Amazing Stuff Eb, love them!

Lizzyc said...

wow! these are all so lovely! i love your style!

amanda73 said...

omg wow, i love them all...... these are gorgeous

Marelize said...

These are all gorgeous Eb! Thanks for playing along at STG. :)

Marisa said...

Love all your pages Ebony! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

Samantha said...

OMG! WOW! all of these layouts have incredible elements! i'm feeling totally inspired by your use of colour and layer...totally amazing!
{HUGS}

Paula said...

Yummy layouts as usual Eb! Thanks for joining in at STG & WW1 :)

Bellaidea said...

Lovely take on the challenge, I can see you like the idea, thank you so much for joining STG challenge! Best regards and good luck!

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow, hopping around cyberspace and found your blog ... amazing creations ... absolutely gorgeous ...

wowser ...

Fiona said...

Totally gorgeous layouts, love all the hearts! Thanks for joining in at STG.
Fiona
x