Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Twice in one day.....

I'm on a roll!! two posts in one day! im back to share a couple of Layouts which have been made into kits for my LSS Bliss. They will be available to purchase in a coupleof days. They feature my mums crochet flowers so as soon as they are made the kits will be available!
They are both using the "walk in a park range" by Echopark.
and this one.....

I have also just finished my layout for this months challenge at kraft it up. There was a picture this month to draw inspiration from.

This is my layout.....
It was good to scrap these photos as i have had been wanting to for awhile but never got round to it. I drew inspiration obviously from the banner and the colors, blue, green and white.
Well thanks for popping by again and for the lovely comments. xx

13 comments:

amanda73 said...

oh wow, wow, amazing layouts eb, i love them all....

Heather Jacob said...

WOW!!! you sure do have the wow factor.
stunning LO AND BLOG... so talented ... love your work .. amazing!!

mel said...

gorgeous LO's Eb - all bright and fun - love it.

Deb said...

Your LO's are gorgeous. Awesome take on this month's KIU challenge.

Marelize said...

Stunning layouts!!! I love your paintwork. Some amazing inspiration... TFS!

Her Essential Hand said...

WOWEEEE... how gorgeous are your pages :) so much to look at.
Love that KIU. photos are funny :) LOVE IT.
thanks for playing along too :) x

Celeste Vermeend said...

Hi Eb!
Have been loving checking out you layouts at the Imagination Factory.
Gonna get your blog on my blog roll soon!

Have a boy to scrap now..Might just inspire me to start up again..

Blossom inch said...

I really love your work and you totally inspire me. Please come and visit my blog whenever you free.
Hugs, Yuzz

Stephanie said...

omigosh! I just love your work Ebony! Thanks for the inspiration! And cute Blog Banner by the way! ;)

Leanne J said...

i'm so sorry Eb.. i havent been here for a while..but i hav been droolling.. yum.. yum.. i love the bright and funness of all your layouts.. wow.. wonderful..

hope all you days are great ones..

lots of sugar...
leannne j

KerrynF said...

Beautiful take on the KIU challenge. LOve the photos.

Michelle Winston said...

Love, love, love your scrapping Ebony !!! These pages are just divine !

Mel said...

Gorgeous entry this month Eb, thanks so much for playing along at KIU!
Mel