Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heavy Metal.....

Thats the requirement for the next challenge at scrap the boys!!! And I LOVED doing this challenge!!! I have a HEAP of metal embellishments from a few years ago that have sat in my stash for so long untouched so it was so good to pull them out and use them. So much so I have been using more and more of them!! Feels so good to use up old stuff!! I dont feel so bad buying new stuff!!! We were also given some darkroom door goodies to use. Here is my layout!
And a close up. To add an extra effect of metalI used  a Kaiser grid stamp and then used silver embossing powder. I also found some metal mesh that Making Memories used to make.
So head over to scrap the boys and join in the fun. Theres a sketch also for this challenge which is optional but its a really coolsketch. Can't wait to see what you create.
I have more to show you a bit later! Thanks,Eb xx

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow!! Love this.

amanda73 said...

ive definitely got this challenge on my to do list..... with 6 boys, why wouldnt i do STB challenges lol, they were made for me
love your LO eb, just awesome,

Lizzyc said...

wow the metal makes the layout so trendy for males!! love it!