Saturday, May 29, 2010

New KONSTRUKTIONS....

Thought I would post my new layouts I did with my scrapapple kit this month.I was given the new line from Kaiser called KONSTRUKT.I was asked to create both a girls layout and boys layout with the range and here are my two creations
The first are of photos taken quite awhile ago of Willat the Fun 4 Kids festival.I hadnt gotten around to scrapping them so these papers were perfect for them.
This one is of Maya painting which I have scrapped before but thought that they would work well for this project.
Anyway best be going...thanks for stopping by, Eb xx

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

these are both gorgeous LOs eb, love them....i havent seen this range from kaiser yet, but will definitely have to get it

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super cute!!! Love what you've done here!!! :D