Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LOVE THESE.......

I have talking about mums flowers again recently so with a retreat on this weekend,mum has been crocheting like crazy to make up heaps of bags to sell.........
While I had all the colors in my hot little hand I thought I would show you all the beautiful colors they are available in........


And above is all of the bags she has made up to sell....so if you want any, nows a great time to get some!!! Good on ya mum!!!! Love ya!

Anyway,thanks for popping by, Eb xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How GORGEOUS are they!!! I would love to get my hands on some of these!!

Congrats too on being a Scapbooking Memories MASTER!!! Very deserved award, your work is amazing and such an inspiration :-)

Nerrida said...

They are gorgeous those flowers. If only I didn;t already blow the budget on scrap stuff this month!? Will HAVE to come back and get some soon...
Love those layouts in the last post btw!