Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wow! A double......!!!

The sketch over at Scrapablity Sketches this month is a double LO!!!you an check it out here.
I normally hate doing doubles but am quite happy with how mine turned out.....
I also got my secret santa pressie from the boxx today...well at least i think it is.There was no card or names on it so I am only presuming.Here is what I was lucky enough to get.

Apparently more poor secret santas pressie got returned to them because it had the wrong postcade and in the process got damaged.So they had to send goodies instead.I actually have the papers to match these embellies too...thanks secret santa!

Well school holidays have started todayand have already broken up a few fights between my two! ARGH!Sometimes they play so well together and other days it is like living in a nightmare!!!Maya doesn't like sleeping through the day when Wills home so that doesnt help!

I have finished all mt DT commitments and pressie making so I am hoping to scrap some just because I can LOS over the next week so will let you know I go with those!

Thanks again for popping by....Eb xx

1 comment:

Georgia Keays said...

i love love love your double Ebs! i have that paper but have never used it, may have to dig it out :-) G xx