Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another one...

Well just thought I would pop in before my family sit down to have our own little christmas party and watch the Carols in the Domain. Steve thought it might help the christmas spirit if we had our own little party of lollies,popcorn etc with the kids and watch the carols. I thought this was really sweet of him because he HATES watching carols byc andlelight!!!He took the kids to the supermarket and bought some lollies and they had a big sleep this afternoon so they could watch them!So while they were asleep I did the December Sketch challenge for Anna's craft cupboard.

Its a layout of Maya with her face painted at the Glaxo christmas party a few weeks ago.Really need some new girlie papers I have decided. Have used these heaps.Mum is giving me some October Afternoon papers for chrissy so cant wait to use them. Might need to stock up on some girlie things after chrissy though. strugglingto find any nice,bright girlie papers in my HUGE stash! ( I know ...hard to believe!!!)

Well, goodnightand thanks for popping by, Eb xxxx

1 comment:

belinda said...

Enjoy the October Afternoon papers for chrissy! Love the LO too, flowers look great!