Monday, July 13, 2009

LATEST SCRAPAPPLE PROJECT...


I am sleep deprived.....and not happy about it! Maya is now sick and has been keeping us up the last four nights.She is never a good sleeper when she is sick, so the rest of us suffer as well. Don't get me wrong I feel sorry for her because she is sick, she looks and sounds terrible but the old patience wears thin when you don't get any sleep.It has comeat a terrible time creatively as well as Iam trying to complete my masters entry. I have just finished my mystery project and have done a VERY different style layout for my greatest achievement layout. I still have to take photos of Steve and the kids though.I was plannongto last weekend but Maya was not well enough. Hopefully tomorrow.


Well I have also been working on my kit for scrapapple this month so here it is. You can purchase these papers and goodies here.




I LOVED these paper by My Litte Shoebox. I am hoping that Louisa gets the new ranges in. And I loved this tree. I need more of these! This book I created for Maya about all the fun and crazy things she saysand does. Like when I said to her

"you're as clean as a whistle......and a few minutes later she said,

" I cleaned my whistle...did I?"!! She is such a funny girl!!

Anyway better go and see if my paint is dry on some chipboard. Til next time,

TFL, Ebony xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum that album is gorgeous!
Love the colours and the tree is so cute!
I'm off to look at those papers ;)
xxTam