Thursday, July 30, 2009

EMBELLISHED IDOL WEEK 1.....

OK here is my first layout for EMBELLISHED IDOL over Embellished Scrapbook Shoppe.

We had to look at a picture which was rolled up pieces of red and gold flocked papers in a bucket tied up with tuile. So I created this layout inspired by the colors, the patterns and the textures.

Although at the moment I cant seem to be able to upload it intothe challenge gallery so fingers crossed I have definatly registered the correct way and I can upload it soon!!

I took this photo of Steve and the kids at the botanical gardens looking out over the duck pond from the stone bridge.Love this photo.

Well off toorganise a sketch for Nellie G and I to scrap tonight! TFL Eb xxx

1 comment:

Janelle Giblin said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............cant wait for tonight! Having scrap envy at all of your great LO's!! NIce to see some Nellie G's tucked away on them too!! I heard someone was getting you a stash..............
Cheers ME!