Sunday, August 28, 2016

I know its been a LOOONG time

Yep, I know don't fall over!! I am back scrapping and even blogging! I NEVER thought it would happen but after a LOONG break I actually realised I missed my scrapping friends/family so much that I decided to come back to my little scrap desk and have a play!
I have to thank those who have already contacted me in regards to teaching and designing. It was all a little overwhelming and I will just be dipping my toe in and taking it slow for a while. But I must say it feels good to be back.

I have tackled a few challenges to get me started this month. It feels strange using all my old supplies again!

So I have had a go at the challenge over on the "MORE THAN WORDS" site. This is a new site to me but I loved the idea of this challenge so here it is......







Lots of paint and of course circles!!!!!


The next challenge I had a go at was from the awesome stire I have just discovered

I LOVE their latest moodboard challenge , the colours are amazing!!!


This is my entry......


I was ispired by the colours and the title and also the use of paint.

Then I had a go at this months challenge at 
"SCRAP THE GIRLS". This was always a site I loved to play along with.

What a gorgeous mood board! Who wouldn't want to play along?


Inspired by the colours , it reminded me of a peacock for some reason? I used the title as inspiration and added a dandelion stamp using a gold brush posca pen .

And lastly I had an attempt at a sketch! I find sketches hard and as usual probably went off on my own little tangent lol!

I used the sketch at "STUCK SKETCHES".



And here is mine!


When I was going through my photos to find one to scrap ( Which was another thing I didn't have many new ones of) I found thi of my friend Fiona Partridge.  She is the craziest, funniest most talented lady I know and this made me giggle so I had to scrap it, after all that's what it is about remembering the memories!

So thanks for looking if you visit! I am enjoying playing along with all the challenges again!
See you soon!


31 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Woohoo! So great to see you back in action Eb! I've seriously missed your amazing art. You've sure come back with a bang! Love all of these - such classic Ebony style. So glad you joined us at More Than Words.

Helen Hapsi said...

Well, that is a really cool and artsy layout!! I like your free style and bold colours !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

Di Garling said...

So awesome to see you back scrapping again Eb. I think it is like riding a bike, you never ever forget how to. LOOOOOVE what you have done for our challenge over at More Than Words. You have totally rocked it. Always a huge fan of your work. 😄😄

Scraps of Elegance said...

Wow! Great bright and contemporary work. Love the artistic way you incorporated the circle part of the challenge at More Than Words.

Devra said...

You certainly were busy creating some beautiful pages! I think your use of the Stuck?! Sketch is awesome! I love seeing how everyone is inspired. Hope to see you playing along with us again.

Laura Creates said...

Wow, just wow! Your pages are incredible! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous, colourful and fun pages....you are back with a bang!! Good on you:):)

Lizzyc said...

So glad to see you creating again.. these are amazing... love your details and all the colors...

Tania B said...

What gorgeous pages Ebony. Welcomw back to the scrappy world. What a way to get back into it!!! Love yout take on our moodboard, thanks for playing along with Scrappingclearly this month!!!

Tania B said...

Also love your take on Scrap the Girls moodboard, thanks for playing along this month. That does temind me a bit of a peacock too.

Cassie said...

I love how you used the sketch as inspiration! Your page is just so colorful and fun! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Unknown said...

See I told you you have been missed my dear friend!
xxxx Love you and as always you are amazingly talented
xxxthanks for playing along with us at SC xxxx

Unknown said...

OH MY!!! WOWzers I just LOVE everything about your page
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

WendyBen said...

Yes all the above and more!! Love your style!!

Natalie said...

missed you

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Just AWESOME! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

Nicole Doiron said...

Well, I have to say that you came back with a BANG! Absolutely remarkable layouts! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Melinda Sweetman said...

Wow Ebony! I seriously love all of your beautiful creations! Thanks so much for playing along with our mood board this month at ScrappingClearly, love, love, love your take on it!!

Chloe said...

Oh wow, welcome back - totally still loving your fun style!!
Thanks for joining in our bright Mood Board at Scrappingclearly this month!

Audrey said...

Wow, love this layout

Caroline Elliam said...

So happy to see you back on your desk! Those a gorgeous all of them! Thank you for playing with us at More than words!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow!! Such stunning pages!! Love each and everyone of them!! Love your sense of colour and your way with paints is amazing!! Thanks for choosing Stuck?! Sketches as one of the challenges to join in.

Tambaramba said...

So great to have you back!! I've always been a fan of your work and yep you've definitely still got it! They are so arty and super cool. I hope you continue to inspire us....thanks for playing along with STG!

Wilma Voermans said...

Hi, good to see you back ! I love abstract,COLOR, flat pages and a little journaling. This way pages get meaning. I LOVE! all the layouts you showed in the post!Thanks for taking part in the More Than Words challenge.

Flutterby Designs said...

This makes my heart happy. As a long-time stalker LOL & your friend, I'm glad to see you creating again. Like riding a bike - you didn't forget & they look bloody awesome. Love ya guts, Neet x

Amanda said...

Oh..... wow and YAY..... love ALL your pages and so excited to see your creations again.....

Valia Katzaki said...

Fabulous!!!! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

langeatheart said...

Wow those are some pretty fabulous pages!! Thanks for joining us this month at MTW! :)

Lucie Forte said...

Wow! That's amazing, it's a wonderful layout! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

Rikki Graziani said...

Wow you have been busy. Great take on the moodboard. Thanks for playing along with STG

Krisy said...

Your work is beautiful! Thank for playing along with us at STG!