Monday, December 15, 2014

December Words and Paintery challenge.

Hi ,
I want to share with you the latest challenge up on Words and Paintery challenge blog. It's a great challenge to get you thinking differently about maybe your christmas photos or just maybe some pretty photos of a special female in your life, maybe you or your daughter, mother, friend.....whoever you want.
                                                          Here is the challenge.........


And here is my sample to show you....



I used the word "Shine " in my title but you could use shiney things,or another title or however you want to interpret the challenge!



I look forward to seeing what you come up with .






3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is so pretty.

Natalie said...

love
love
love



and I miss you

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic layout! Love the beautiful and creative background! Happy Holidays!