Friday, July 25, 2014

My July 2 Crafty post...

                                                Hi everyone, today I have a fun, bright ,
                                          boyish layout to share with you from my
                                                  July post on the 2 Crafty blog.


                                           This layout is all about my son rocking his 

                                   first pair of glasses! What a spunk don't you think?





I have created a mixed media background using watercolour paints, 
texture paste, sewing and stamps
As everyone probably already knows my favourite 
chipboard piece is the circular panel!
I LOVE using it and here it is a
main feature of my layout. 
This time I have left the chipboard in it's
raw form.





Another favourite piece of mine are these "film strips",
however this time I have used the outter edge
of them to create interest on my background. 
I have simply rubbed them with a black
 archival ink pad.

You also can see the chipboard stars which 

are a must on a boys layout I think!!!!
These ones are from the ATC pack, 
and I have coloured with 
Faber Castell gelatos.





3 comments:

Lauren T said...

Love the background you have created. The stars looks great.

Sue Kosec said...

Beautiful work ... thanks so much for sharing!!!!!
SuZeQ

Donna said...

lovely page Eb