Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New DT and a new blog!

Wow! Lot's of news to share today!
Firstly I am so thrilled to announce that I have been chosen to be apart of the design team for 7 Dots studio!!! This is so hard for me to believe and I think I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.



Another obvious change is my blog!!!
The amazingly talented Anita Rodway designed this new look for me and I totally love it!!! Thank you Anita!

In other news I have a layout to share. This is another layout created using the Main kit at "A Piece of cake designs".

I have created yet another boys layout. I knew straight away when I saw this paper in the kit I just add to use it as background. I have used various strips from the papers and the vellum mixed with some old dictionary paper to create a background and then used various stamps quite randomly.



 These cool scrabble type letters are also from the kit and I loved using the stickers again!!!
I added the My minds eye buttons and the exclusive flair from the kit.

These tabs were originally on the My mind's eye button sheet as banners but I cut them down and used as tabs instead :)

Thanks for popping by. I'm off on a scrappy weekend with some awesome friends so I cannot wait!
Eb xx

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Congrats Eb. That is awesome.
Love your new blog too. Looks great. Something I really must get around to doing.....one day :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!