Wednesday, April 23, 2014


Hi everyone,
I have another layout to share with you using the latest cupcake kit! 
And YES! it's another purple layout!!!!

This time I used a collage of the papers in the kit own the sides of my cardstock and then covered them with a light coating of white gesso.

 I then used black cotton on the sewing machine over the top using both zigzag stitch and straight stitch.
I then used a mixture of stamps including Heidi Swapp and Prima to add interest to each side. I used Faber Castell gelatos to colour in my stamped squares.
I also used the purple Twinkling H20 with some water to drip down my sides as well as some watered down acrylic paint.

I used some purple spotted washi tape from my stash and the title is also some letters from my own supplies.

This collage technique is a great way to use up your scraps of paper and is so easy to do! 

Eb x

8 comments:

Sar said...

This is just stunning Eb!!!!!

Sandra said...

Beautiful Eb, i love all the different things you used down the sides of the cardstock, it looks fabulous.

Donna said...

gorgeous page Eb

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely gorgeous.. love the flow down the page and the stitching looks amaZIng!!

Amé said...

I really like what you're doing! It's beautiful!

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love it!

Lynn said...

Scrapfabulous layout!!! Love all the colors and elements!

Johanne said...

Wow!!! Your layout with all the collage on both side is amazing!!! I loooOOoOooooooooove it! ;)