Monday, January 14, 2013

A piece of cake....

Just me back again to share another layout I have created using the latest "A piece of cake designs" kit.
This one is another layout using a photo from this christmas. I always try and do a mini christmas photo shoot with my kids and this year I only manged a few snaps down at the beach.

This is one is of Will..................



I really loved the "crate paper" tags sheet in this kit! I have used most of them on this layout! As well as the cute birdie washi tape, the super awesome "cherry flair button", the tiny "studio calico" wooden veneer trees and a few sticker strips and tabs from the "crate paper" sticker element sheet.


I also did this layout for a sketch challenge over on "Skissedilla"but I missed the deadline!
        And yes I used a flower! I know......shock horror!!!

I have completed a few more challenges lately too so I will be back to share soon!
Eb xx

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look fabulous! and I love the flower.. !!!

Chantalle said...

Lol, love the flower ;) hehe. Gorgeous stuff

Unknown said...

These are both awesome- I love your use of white background with bright colors- amazing!

xErin