Monday, August 20, 2012

More POCD and Lil Red Rocket!!!

Hi peeps!
I just wanted to share some more creativity with you!
I have posted this one over on the "Piece of cake designs" blog ....
Of course it is using this months fabulous kit!!!!!!!
I once again have added some scraps from my own stash but seriously that's what I love about these kits , you can use up so much of your old stash as well and make the kits go even further!!!!
I have just added some old dictionary paper and some masking and some scraps of cardstock that I have used to cut circles on my cricut with.
I love this photo of Will. His swimming has improved out of sight this year and he really loves it! He actually looks like he has muscle definition here!! LOL Good on you my man....keep it up! He never ever gives up, he attempts everything he does with no fuss and 100% commitment.I am so proud of all his efforts this year, school, swimming soccer....I couldn' ask anymore of him. he really is a sweet, strong , intelligent boy. LOve him to bits.

Now I also have this kinda fun layout to share! Recently we took the kids to Melbourne and we visited Science works. We took this fun photo!!!

I have used this layout for my post this month on Lil Red Rocket! I LOVE these spotty buttons! They seem to find there way onto my layouts a lot!!!

Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love both these pages Eb. I really love all the details that you add to your backgrounds - so cool!!!

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous Eb. Loving the stars. Something I just cannot create without it looking "dicky" (like my use of such a technical term...lol)
Hope you are all well. x

Unknown said...

Stunning as always!!
I really love your designs Ebony!
xoxo