Monday, June 21, 2010

OMG!!!

Thats all I can tell you about the new ranges to be released at Summer CHa for Bella Blvd! They are so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!! You will want them trust me! I cant reveal anything until the end of next month but stay tuned!!
Some more layouts like I promised....

                                 This one is of Will doing angels in the autumn leaves......
Another of  Maya using the new Echo Park range...
And this one is another of Maya posing not very politely either! She thought it was hillarious!
And just some more piccies from the retreat. This is of Miss Paula(mwah!)

And this is of Lisa (my stalker!!!!) and Nellie G dressed up for the school theme party!
There are only a few bags of mum's flowers left so we will be selling them for $4 a bag if you are quick! Dont miss out!
Anyway.....til next time, thanks for popping by, Eb xxx

10 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg, they are awesome LOs and i need those papers

Penny said...

Just beautiful Eb - looooove the tiny leaves on the first one. Did you make them yourself?
Glad I got in for the crochet flowers! Deposit made today.

Anonymous said...

hey eb i will buy some of your mums flowers if you have any left??
Bridge x

Sarah Lou said...

That last layout is a corker!! But Im in total love with the first one, those itty bitty leaves are just killing me!!!!

Wendy said...

Just beautiful work Ebony! Love your style and your layering rocks! :)

Debbie Lawrence said...

Heya, thanks for leaving me some love, sooooo excited. Are you joining me?

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Hey Eb...would love some of your mum's flowers if they're still available??!!

Manon Keir said...

wow, gorgeous work Ebony!!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Hey There Ebony - I am soooo having a laugh at that totally delightful photo of your little girl - I thought only my girls did 'unladylike' things like this LOL!!

Gorgeous pages as always, love looking at your stuff

Have a great weekend

lynette said...

Hi Ebony,
Loving your layouts.
Am I able to purchase some of your mums flowers?? Also wondering about the orange lace trim on your recent layout - is this made by your Mum or do you remember where you purchased it from??
Lynette