Monday, March 29, 2010

Latest Creations.....

Hi everyone....how are you surviving the first few days of the holidays??? So far so good here. Will and Maya spent the day at my mums yesterday making easter eggs! Today they have just enjoyed playing together at home....for now anyway!!


WellI have been doing some creating some I can show some I can't!


I created this LO about Maya being my little helper using the sketch over at Scrapbooking from Scratch.
She loves helping at the moment...from cutting the vegetables (blunt knife BTW!) to folding washing!


These ones I created Friday night while at a crop with Nellie, Jacinta and Sonia...


I finally scrapped Will's school photo from last year!!




I have been scrapping lots of photos lately but some I can't show yet....its a surprise so stay tuned!


Anyway....thanks for stopping by. Eb xxx

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

ive been a stalker of your blog for a while, thought it time to leave a comment........ i love all your work, stunning stuff you do., i could just stare at it all day, and boy you have a couple of cute kids

Kerry O'Meara said...

They look great eb!!!

Peta said...

I agree with Amanda.... awesome stuff Eb... love the sketch page ;)

Paula said...

Hehe...another stalker here too ;) Love your work, these layouts are gorgeous. I especially love 'home'...I'm a huge fan of doily's atm.
cheers