Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just some layouts to share...




Hi again,

Just thought I would update with some recent layouts. Was lucky enough to have a scrappy day with NellieG yesterday where we both worked on a sketch from Rebekkah Mitchell's blog Scrapability Sketches. Here is what I came up with....




For some unknown reason we call her "Moodgie Bear"!!!! You can see what Janelle did with the sketch here.I also started another layout which Iam yet to finish, but as always had a fun day! Thanks Nellie!



What else have I been up to.....well I did this layout based on a sketch on Inspired Blueprints.






I love buying Maya shoes.....girls shoes are so cute! These were my favourite pair from last Summer! They look like baby doll shoes.


And here is a layout of Will and his little friend Baxter at Auskick......adorable aren't they???



Well remember that I told you that Paula is making some changes over at her blog...well she has started and this is a sample of her September sketch....

It is going to be a lot of fun over at her blog. She will be sending out newsletters all about it this week. So if you are not signed up for newsletters you better head over there and sign up.

Well, I have got my next scrapapplek it to work on and this week's IDOL entry to do for over at Embellished Scrapbook Shoppe so better go and start something while there is peace and quiet. Thanks again for stopping by...don't forget to leave me comment so I know you were here!!

1 comment:

Kel said...

Beautiful work EBONY.. i love checking out your blog on a regular basis.. keep the inspiration flowing!!