Thursday, April 30, 2009

I HATE FEELING SICK!!!

As you can guess by my title I am feeling a little...well a lot actually under the weather.I have had gastro! I hate Gastro more than any other illness!! I am presuming that it is gastro but Steve and I went out for lunch on Tuesday and straight away I felt awful......but Steve ate the same as me and he is fine. SoI am guessing it is just a coinsidence. But I haven't been scrapping or anything. But I thought I would post my little mothers day accordion card I made also with my scrapapple kit...

Anyway only a short post today...off to lie down...thats if DD decides to do the same!!!

TFL Ebony xxx

2 comments:

Louisa said...

Oh no! Poor you, hope it clears up soon. Although it hasn't hurt your creativity at all! Mothers day Projects are just fantastic. Am lovin the little accordian card too.

Nina said...

oh, hope you're feeling better soon Eb!! Love your Scrapapple projects too!!