Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to share more Layouts....

I am back to share the rest of my layouts for the use your stash challenge at the BOXX.

This one was a challenge to use up some old rub ons......

This one I had to use a frog on my page. The BG paper I used had frogs on it but you can't really see themthat well...ooops

This one I used old chipboard alphas.....

This one I added stitching......

This one I was challenged to use 4 or more photos.....

The challenge for this one was to use felt.....



The last one I have completed was that I needed to use orange on a LO. I haven't uploaded this one yet so will share with you next time.

TFL again, EB xxx

1 comment:

Cherie said...

LOVE all your layouts Ebony, just gorgeous...

Congrats to on you product showcase, look forward to seeing it in SM...

Cherie xx